Welcome to BFLG South
This event will be held at
Time: 12:00 – 3:30pm
Format: Lunch & Networking; Training Session; Coffee & Learning Clinic
Next Meeting – Friday 27th April 2018 – Compassion in Learning
Join Anthea Bailey, HR Consultant for Mental Health & Wellbeing, to discover:
- Why compassion in coaching is key to overcoming obstacles in life, reaching personal goals and flourishing
- Why compassion is vital for learning
- For the Coachee who is ‘never quite good enough’, how compassion can ameliorate the negative physiological and psychological effects of stress, self-criticism, rumination, worry and self-monitoring
- How compassion can enhance leadership sustainability and increase performance
What you’ll take away:
- The importance of self-compassion and specific practices to develop this to increase well-being and reduce stress
- Specific practices to use in a coaching situation
- Compassion focused model of practice for leadership development
About the speaker:
Anthea Bailey (MSc) is a Clinical Specialist Occupational Therapist, currently working for the Fire and Rescue Service as a HR consultant for Mental health and Wellbeing.
Join us for this brain friendly event, Learning Clinic and a delicious lunch with coffee and network with fellow professionals. All for only £59 plus VAT. Places are limited and are on a first come, first served basis. Please contact your host directly if you would prefer an invoice.
You are protected by our 100% No Risk Money Back Guarantee because we believe BFLG meetings offer excellent value. If you are not inspired with new ideas or through meeting new people at a BFLG event we will refund your fees. In return we also appreciate your feedback, so that we can learn too.
PLUS … you are protected by our Reschedule or Substitute Policy
If you find you are unable to attend after booking, we will happily reschedule you to a later event (if we are informed up to 5 days before the event) or welcome a substitute to take your place.
As a group, the BFLG are committed to providing members with relevant, brain friendly professional development and networking opportunities. If you have a topic that you would like to see covered at a future meeting please let us know.