Growth Leadership, a personal leadership model that gets you:
3. Feeling like the professional you want to be.
Growth Leadership helps you to:
• squeeze time: do more for less
• create time for balancing life
• feel recharged and invigorated more often
• engage with others to feel the same
• bring you greater work success
Come and sample techniques that:
• create great thinking
• are easy to implement / replicate in your day to day work, as a leader, consultant, coach and/or learning practitioner.
How: through thinking structures
What: practice techniques using structures from:
Nancy Kline’s Thinking Environment
The practical application of neuroscience.
These techniques will help you and others to:
• Consult – develop your business
• Coach – develop others
• Lead teams – deliver your business
• Manage meetings – facilitate change and performance
• Continually develop – unlock your own potential.